Saturday, June 19, 2010

Holidays & Birthdays for me

Though I am not a Jehovah's Witness anymore but from what I have learned,and from personal thoughts and feelings on the subject, my viewpoint on the subject of holidays and birthdays are good traditions for others to celebrate but for me is why think of me and give me a gift and or card on that particular day?What happened to the other 364 days of the year?Why could you not send me a card or gift on any of those days?I feel if you do send me a gift,card or wish me the best it shows lack of thought and originality.Each day is a blessing,and each person is a blessing in your life.So instead of just one day, celebrate each day,life in general with those you cherish.

1 comment:

  1. So no birthday present for you? Check. :-D How about some cake instead?

    ReplyDelete