Tuesday, June 29, 2010

To be or not to be...

My cousin Jaimie.I do not hate her, I guess it is just our personalities.She is so loud,immature and in your face with malicious intent.We do not speak to each other, sort of quiet civilness.I just can not stand her.I do not wish her harm, just I feel guilty at times for not "trying harder", like saying hi.And think of the past with her.She has made mistakes as well as we all have.The guys she goes for.She deserves better, she does not go after men but boys.I do not know the guy she is dating but will keep an open mind.As for the personality thing, she just rubs me the wrong way and I do her, guess that is why try to keep distance and out of her way without inconveniencing myself.I geuss it is just the loudness of her mouth.When she is around, you def know it.No matter how irritating she is to me,she is still a person with feelings and thoughts.It takes different strokes, different folks, to rule the world.Everybody's got a special kind of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment